Due to the entry into force of the amendment of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide the proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Cookies affected by the regulation and exempted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What kinds of cookies are there?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own CookiesThey are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to purpose
- Technical or necessary cookies: are essential for our website to function properly. They do not collect any user data. They only include basic functionalities such as language preference, identifying the session or giving registered users access to restricted areas. For these reasons they cannot be deactivated.
- Analytics Cookies: Statistical cookies help us understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information in an anonymous form. The purpose of this information is to improve the web service to our users based on the analysis of aggregated data.
- Advertising or marketing cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising or personalized marketing cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that allows us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, to monitor our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
Which ones do we use on our website?
|wp-wpml_current_language||Safety||Stores the language selected by the user||At the end of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Safety||Stores the consent selected by the user||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Safety||Stores the user’s preferences regarding necessary cookies||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Safety||Stores the user’s preferences regarding cookies that are not required.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Safety||Check if the user has seen the cookies policy.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
Blocking or deleting cookies
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Below we give you access to information from the major browsers on how to do this:
Remember that certain features may not be available after disabling or rejecting cookies in your browser or, specifically, cookies from this website. In any case, the User will be able to eliminate cookies from this website implemented in your device at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
You can also use the private browsing mode in your browser, preventing browsing history and cookies from being saved.
IOS | Windows Phone | Chrome Mobile | Opera Mobile
You can obtain more information about us through our legal notice or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.